what do kisses and gestures mean?

What do kisses mean……

-Kiss on the stomach; I'm ready.
-Kiss on the Forehead; I hope we're
together forever.
-Kiss on the Ear; you’re everything for me.
-Kiss on the Hand; I adore you.
-Kiss on the Neck; we belong together.
-Kiss on the Shoulder; I want you.
-Kiss on the Lips; I love you.
____________ ____________________
_______
_____ ____ ____
What do the gestures mean…...
-Holding Hands; We definitely like
each other.
-Slap on the Butt; That's mine.
-Holding on tight; I don't want to let
go.
-Looking into each other's Eyes; I
just plain like you.
-Playing with Hair; Tell me you love
me.
-Arms around the Waist; I like you so
much to let go.
-Laughing while Kissing; I am
completely comfortable with you.



May be we need to know this before trying to do something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ita Na'in-Feto nia Rosario - Reza Tersu lor-loron nian

Tansa mak tenke reza tersu iha fulan Maio no Outubro?