Time and I



Time,
you make me afraid
when what I expect seems not to happen as has been estimated,
Time,

You make me feel regret

When I forget to do what I supposed to have done

Time,

You make me sad

When the person I love can’t come as promised

Time,

You make me angry

When something I do seems to fail

Time,

You make me happy

When something I do comes as it is supposed to be

Or someone I expect comes as it’s promised

Time,

You make me nervous

When I face a big problem and don’t know what to do

Time,

I hate you

Because you give me roughly only 80 years to enjoy the world

Though I still want to enjoy this world’s good and bad things

Time,

You’re confusing me

Because I don’t know how to stop you

Time,

You’re so arrogant and selfish

Because you’re the only one who regulates everything in this world


include human being and their activities



writer: Kay_Watu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ita Na'in-Feto nia Rosario - Reza Tersu lor-loron nian

Tansa mak tenke reza tersu iha fulan Maio no Outubro?