Keeping a long-lasting marriage relationship



There are many ways that married couples use to maintain what they said "I DO" during marriage ceremony.

However life does not always be filled with joy. Sometimes, hard times come to us. Only couples who can change the negative feeling into the positive one can endure their relationship. Feelings like angry and jealous are likely to be the dominant feelings once someone can not think clearly.

We need to know that this hard times does not always come to our life.

There will be time where all things are seen to be green and fresh. That is the time where couples need to talk to each other and sort out any negative feeling might have been kept so far.

The most important thing is that to keep us away from the hearsays. Open communication between the lovers is much more important.

There is one possible way I would like to share with you to keep your relationship longer. It is my own experience.

When I feel "I have picked a wrong person as my wife!", Iwould open up our wedding album and see how we were so happy at the wedding day. I don't know about you but I will smile at the time I look at these photos. You know what? It dissolve my negative feelings. Few moments later, I feel like I want to hug her.

One other possible way is by looking at the wedding photos of other people. When we see other people's photos - hugging and kissing each other at the wedding day, this will be a flashback for us. We will be thinking about the same moments we have had together. This will also dissolve our negative feelings.

The most important thing is not to take any decision at the time of losing your control. Hold up a moments or try to escape the moment for a while by visiting friends or watch some movies.

Try to enjoy your life. Moments later you will regret of any decision you would have taken.

I wish a long-lasting relationship for you and enjoy your life together.






written by Anibal "Novacossta"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ita Na'in-Feto nia Rosario - Reza Tersu lor-loron nian

Tansa mak tenke reza tersu iha fulan Maio no Outubro?